Kellogg Joint School District #391
800 Bunker Avenue
Kellogg ID 83837
Phone: 784-1348, Fax: 786-3331
2016-2017 Substitute Teacher Pay Rate
All substitute teachers will be required to complete formal application and furnish such other records as may be required by the district. All substitutes must also schedule an interview with the Superintendent (or designee) prior to being added to the substitute list.
Certificated Substitute Daily Rate: $65.00
Certificated Substitute Half Day (4 hours or less): $32.50
- Substitutes holding valid Idaho certification or out-of-state equivalent, and retired teachers of the district who held certification at the time of retirement.
- Eleventh & consecutive days thereafter through twentieth day*: $78.00
- If an assignment extends beyond twenty days, the daily rate shall be equivalent to what would be earned if under regular contract.*
- The certificated substitute shall also file an official transcript of college credits and present any teacher certificate for verification of pay status. A substitute who does not file the required records will be paid the non-certificated daily rate regardless of the number of days served.
Non-certificated Substitute Daily Rate: $58.00
Non-certificated Half Day (4 hours or less): $29.00
- Eleventh and consecutive days thereafter for same teacher*: $65.00
When substituting for ANY classified employee your rate is $7.36/hour.
*Upon approval of the building administrator, an emergency absence of three days or less would not interrupt the long-term status of the substitute.
KSD 391 Human Resources - (208)784-1348 - 800 Bunker Avenue, Kellogg ID 83837
© 2016 Joint School District 391
In compliance with the U. S. Office of Civil Rights Guidelines regarding Title VI, of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Kellogg School District guarantees access to all classes, programs, activities and services without regard to race, color, gender, handicap or national origin.